Southampton City Council’s Hearing Loop Grant offers grants up to £500 towards the cost of the purchase and instalment of Hearing Loop equipment. Grants are available for small business and GP surgeries in Southampton.
Who can apply?
Small Businesses with an annual turnover is less than £100,000 and GP surgeries within Southampton.
Business and GP Surgeries must go through Lets Loop Southampton to receive advice prior to applying for a grant.
Please see our application guidelines for more information about what the Hearing Loop Grant can and can’t fund.
Friday 31 January 2020, at midday.
How to apply
- Visit http://www.southampton.gov.uk/people-places/grants-funding/hearing-loop-grant.aspx
- Read the application guidelines to ensure you are eligible for funding
- Contact Lets Loop Southampton and arrange a visit to receive advice on your Hearing Loop equipment needs
- Download and save the relevant MS Word application form to your computer
- Submit the application form and the supporting documents to the email address on the form. You can also submit the supporting documents by post if you need to
If you have any queries about the grant scheme or application forms please contact firstname.lastname@example.org